First of all, this is the original track which I’m offering you to remix:
This remix project is open for everyone, meaning: everyone who feels the tune and would love to remix it may do so. There are some rules attached to that, of course…
- You’re totally free regarding the style, length, tempo, keynote(s) of your remix. Do with the stems whatever you like, or add your own composition.
- The provided stems are under copyright of L2 Music (my label), and they’re only to be used for this remix project. All rights on this are reserved, so use for other purposes is strictly prohibited.
- This not a remix contest or competition! I will release ALL good remixes in form of a full remix release called “Babylon Revisited”, no matter how many it’ll be in the end. If your remix meets (my) quality standards it’s gonna be released in all important music stores in the world.
- I will share 50% of all net revenue of sales with you.
- When your remix is not part of the release, you’re free to offer it as a free download. Selling it is not allowed.
- Please, submit your remix UNMASTERED, meaning: no compression, no limiting, no maximizing on the MASTER BUS! Please, leave at least 6db headroom, because I will master it before release. Submit a 48khz/24bit WAV file. Other formats will not be accepted.
- Submit by uploading your remix to your SoundCloud, make it PRIVATE and DOWNLOADABLE (just as the remix pack files), and send me the link to it (and ONLY ME!). I understand that you’re excited about your remix to be heard by the entire world. But when everyone knows it already the thrill for the release is gone. Balloon > needle > PUFF!
- Submission deadline for your remix is: 30th of June, 2016. No exceptions. It’s a hell of a work to get the release properly set up and on the way, so I really can’t accept anything after that date.
Last but not least: original tempo is 121, keynotes are (basically) C major and F major. When your remix is a different tempo, please, make sure you use the best time-stretching algorithm you can get a hold of. Same goes for pitch shifting. 😉
You agree to the rules/terms above by downloading the following remix pack:
Download here if SoundCloud’s “Download Playlist” button fails: bit.ly/babylonrmx
Questions? Please, in the comments here!