Check my new remix for BC2 Records out!
I have discovered a huge number of incredible and great new music this week! Make sure to check all this out.
- Tori Amos – Up The Creek [Single]
- Alaskan Tapes – In Distance We’re Losing [Album]
- Steven Wilson – To The Bone [Album]
- Abakus – Let Go (Future Dream Version) [Single]
- Bedouin – Sight [EP]
- Boris Brejcha – Bleeding Heart [EP]
- Balmorhea – Sky Could Undress [Single]
- GlerAkur – The Mountains Are Beautiful Now [Album]
- Phaeleh – Icarus [Single]
- Tigerskin – On Dreams [lengthy EP that feels like an album]
- Be Svendsen – Nabia [EP]
- Kisnou – At Dusk [Single]
- Rhian Sheehan – Belief: The Possession of Janet Moses (Original Score) [OST Album]
All of this is gold. Don’t miss!
- Johann Sebastian Bach, Ivan Sekol – Prelude, BWV 568 (Single)
- Frameworks – Kings (Album)
- Balmorhea – Clear Language (Single)
- Monomotion – Leaving (EP)
- Henry Saiz – Balance presents Natura Sonoris (Album)
“Elegy For The Living” is the title of my forthcoming new album. This page will be the feature page for the album when it’s released, which will most probably happen in December 2017
spring 2018 summer 2018.
I’m sorry for the delay on the release.
There are certain stages of the final production that require updated technology that needs to get set up and running. New gear has arrived! I started finishing the album, to be released early summer 2018!
Album Teaser – Part 1
First of all, this is the original track which I’m offering you to remix:
This remix project is open for everyone, meaning: everyone who feels the tune and would love to remix it may do so. There are some rules attached to that, of course…
- You’re totally free regarding the style, length, tempo, keynote(s) of your remix. Do with the stems whatever you like, or add your own composition.
- The provided stems are under copyright of L2 Music (my label), and they’re only to be used for this remix project. All rights on this are reserved, so use for other purposes is strictly prohibited.
- This not a remix contest or competition! I will release ALL good remixes in form of a full remix release called “Babylon Revisited”, no matter how many it’ll be in the end. If your remix meets (my) quality standards it’s gonna be released in all important music stores in the world.
- I will share 50% of all net revenue of sales with you.
- When your remix is not part of the release, you’re free to offer it as a free download. Selling it is not allowed.
- Please, submit your remix UNMASTERED, meaning: no compression, no limiting, no maximizing on the MASTER BUS! Please, leave at least 6db headroom, because I will master it before release. Submit a 48khz/24bit WAV file. Other formats will not be accepted.
- Submit by uploading your remix to your SoundCloud, make it PRIVATE and DOWNLOADABLE (just as the remix pack files), and send me the link to it (and ONLY ME!). I understand that you’re excited about your remix to be heard by the entire world. But when everyone knows it already the thrill for the release is gone. Balloon > needle > PUFF!
- Submission deadline for your remix is: 30th of June, 2016. No exceptions. It’s a hell of a work to get the release properly set up and on the way, so I really can’t accept anything after that date.
Last but not least: original tempo is 121, keynotes are (basically) C major and F major. When your remix is a different tempo, please, make sure you use the best time-stretching algorithm you can get a hold of. Same goes for pitch shifting. 😉
You agree to the rules/terms above by downloading the following remix pack:
Download here if SoundCloud’s “Download Playlist” button fails: bit.ly/babylonrmx
Questions? Please, in the comments here!
Pink Floyd is coming. My excitement knows no limits. 😀
Pink Floyd has revealed details of its upcoming album, The Endless River, which marks the band’s first new release in 20 years.
According to a new interview in Uncut (via SteveHoffman.TV), the album has a release date of November 10th. David Gilmour and Nick Mason began the recording process in November 2013 and spent 30 days overdubbing guitars and recording drums. Roxy Music guitarist and producer Phil Manzanera was also heavily involved in the creative process.
Pink Floyd’s website has revealed the album’s artwork (above) and tracklist (below). Spanning 18 tracks, the album will be available on standard CD, double vinyl, and as a deluxe box set that includes 39-minutes of extra material. Pre-orders are now ongoing.
In January 2018, I decided to offer all my music for which I own the copyrights* for free, now and in the future. “Free” means all music I have on my own label (L2 Music) can be downloaded for as low as zero (all currencies, smiles preferred) or for whatever amount you think is right, in the best possible quality! There are no hooks, eyelets or hidden conditions. There is just music.
*Digital downloads, not physical products, of course. I have no influence on the price of my music that I have signed with other labels, hence I can not offer this for free. But all of my albums are on my own label, and most of my non-dance-music productions.
Of course, I will still do paid remixes (and receive royalties for those), and sign my music to other labels, mostly dance music productions. But music on my own label (my albums etc.) will be free from now on.
Why am I doing this?
It’s simple, really. There is no point in asking you to pay for the download of music files anymore when you can stream it for free already. Those who like to listen to music in top quality (the audiophiles among you), there are the free or pay-what-you-want downloads at Bandcamp.
Nevertheless, I would like to ask each one of you to support me by becoming my patron:
Thank you, no matter if you’re just a listener or paying subscriber/downloader. You’re all equally valuable to me.
If you don’t feel like supporting me on a regular (but one-time) basis, it would be nice if you’d…
A ridiculous amount of coffee was consumed in the process of creating all this music. Add some fuel if you'd like to keep me going!
Note: The music featured on this page is not my complete work, but the most important and recent.
“The Great Escape” (2014)
What some other people say about the album:
“GOD” (2006 / 2016 10 Years Special Remastered Edition)