LSHS Corrective EQ is a tool that is designed to correct frequency balance issues in the most important frequencies, the low and high end. The LSHSEQ is designed to restore the musicality that may have been lost during recording, or post effects processing. With the LSHSEQ, your mixes will sound bright, punchy and clear, according to AcmeBarGig.
ocenaudio is a cross-platform, easy to use, fast and functional audio editor. It is the ideal software for people who need to edit and analyze audio files without complications. ocenaudio also has powerful features that will please more advanced users.
That’s right. This little piece of open software is actually a full-featured audio editing monster. And it even looks sexy.
- Real-time preview of effects
- Cross-platform support (Mac, Windows, Linux, and all in 32 or 64 bit!)
- Multi-selection for delicate editions
- Efficient editing of large files (very important for looong DJ sets!)
- Fully featured spectrogram
- VST support!
As a matter of fact, it even has features the mighty Steinberg Wavelab hasn’t. Totally love it. 🙂