Check my new remix for BC2 Records out!
I have discovered a huge number of incredible and great new music this week! Make sure to check all this out.
- Tori Amos – Up The Creek [Single]
- Alaskan Tapes – In Distance We’re Losing [Album]
- Steven Wilson – To The Bone [Album]
- Abakus – Let Go (Future Dream Version) [Single]
- Bedouin – Sight [EP]
- Boris Brejcha – Bleeding Heart [EP]
- Balmorhea – Sky Could Undress [Single]
- GlerAkur – The Mountains Are Beautiful Now [Album]
- Phaeleh – Icarus [Single]
- Tigerskin – On Dreams [lengthy EP that feels like an album]
- Be Svendsen – Nabia [EP]
- Kisnou – At Dusk [Single]
- Rhian Sheehan – Belief: The Possession of Janet Moses (Original Score) [OST Album]
All of this is gold. Don’t miss!
- Johann Sebastian Bach, Ivan Sekol – Prelude, BWV 568 (Single)
- Frameworks – Kings (Album)
- Balmorhea – Clear Language (Single)
- Monomotion – Leaving (EP)
- Henry Saiz – Balance presents Natura Sonoris (Album)
The average Base Salary for Beatport is $92,076 per year, ranging from $68,013 to $117,755. Salaries calculated from 97 profiles. Men outnumber women by 11 to 1. 69% Beatport employees are White. From recent job postings for Beatport applicants, we know that 56% of Beatport applicants need to know Mysql. From recent job postings for Beatport applicants, 54% of Beatport applicants need to have no degree.
Source: Beatport Salaries | Paysa
Welcome to the bullshit formula, and this is how it works:
Contrary to popular belief, it’s not Beatport that places the tracks in the genres, it’s the owners of the music, so the labels and artists are knowingly placing these tracks in the genres that we all get so frustrated with.
Guy Gerber and Puff Daddy did a record together. Well, that’s the official version. When listening to the album — which is really good — I thought “apart from some speaking, differently pitched, what did Puff Daddy contribute?”. It’s almost too good to be a Puff Daddy record.
It’s not secret I don’t like Rap. I can enjoy very few Hip Hop, so Puff Daddy has never been of interest for me, and his version of The Police’s “Every Breath You Take” was offensive to me, since this was the tune I heard when my heart was first broken, a brilliant tune.
So, now Beatport is offering the album for FREE, and I guess for a limited time, and I guess it’s supposed to be a smart PR stunt. They even made it possible to download the high quality and lossless AIFF files (in case you download one by one).
Go grab your copy(ies)! It’s good music. Made by Guy Gerber, most probably. 😉