Imagine cargo wouldn’t be on road-congesting trucks anymore, and people would get from A to B up to 10 times faster, without using a car.
- U2 album stunt becomes a cake flying back into U2’s and Apple’s faces.
- iPhone 6 Plus — a $1000 device — bends (too) easily.
- iOS 8.0.1 update gets pulled back after release because of serious bugs.
To be expected next: free iPhone 6 Plus case that protects the phone from bending, or a new built of the device with another material than aluminium (or another aluminium).
This post gets updated whenever new things happen. Shouldn’t take long.
(Not mentioned here: #AntennaGate and #MapsGate of previous i-devives and OS’s)
Bend-gate: Apple iPhone 6 Plus found bending in pants pockets. Obviously, the new iPhone 6 Plus is not a Hipster phone, not made for tight pants.
I’m sure, those are the reasons (when you ask Apple fan-boys or Apple itself), and all of this is easily avoidable:
- You’re sitting wrong.*
- You wear the wrong pants.*
- You enjoy the wrong activities.
- It’s not a bug, it’s a feature: the bent phone.
- Putting a smartphone in your pocket is irresponsible and reckless abuse.*
- It happens to all smartphone of that size and an aluminium body.*
- That’s what you get for carrying around a phone of that size. Get a purse or a murse to solve your problems.*
- It only bends when only a nominal amount of force is applied.*
*Actual real comments read on the web.
Feel free to add your reasons, explanations, excuses in the comments below.
Apple has been contacted for comment. I’m sure they’ll come up with an amazing, awesome, incredible, fantastic and ground-breaking excuse. 😀
Round edges? SONY Xperia Z1 and Z2 had them already. And the Z3 has, too. And now the iPhone 6, too. Plus, the new round-rectangle iPhone buttons which the SONY had before.
Of course they do, everyone who can count to 3 fluently knew something like this would happen. Check out the article on Resident Advisor, that pretty much explains everything.
Also very interesting: the comments below. 😉