Auto-Tune manufacturer Antares is jumping on the subscription model bandwagon with Auto-Tune Unlimited. In addition to all four variants of the iconic Auto-Tune pitch correction plug-in, there are twelve other plug-ins for tonal editing of your vocal and instrument recordings. You can take the offer in monthly payments or an annual subscription.
Antares Auto-Tune Unlimited subscription package
It has been a long time coming, but with the launch of Auto-Tune Unlimited, Antare’s pitch recognition and correction software has made the headlines once again. Of course, Auto-Tune has always been big for music producers, especially in the pop, dance, rap and hip-hop genres. Auto-Tune is primarily known for the unique effect it creates when pitch correction is pushed to maximum.
Nonetheless, the plug-in is often used on label for correcting, subtly or not so, the pitch of vocal and instrument recordings. The algorithm has always been high quality and versatile in this regard – a proven piece of software technology which hardly needs an introduction.
In addition to Auto-Tune, Antares’ subscription offers other tools that help improve and shape your recordings. The Auto-Tune Unlimited package covers the following products:
- Auto-Tune Pro, Artist, EFX + and Access
- Auto-Key – Harmony to MIDI converter
- Harmony Engine – Vocal Modeling Harmony Generator
- Mic Mod – Classic Microphone Modeler
- Articulator – Digital Talk Box
- Warm – Tube Saturation Generator
- Duo – Vocal Modeling Auto-Doubler
- Choir – Vocal Multiplier
- Aspire – Aspiration Noise Processor
- Sybil – Variable Frequency De-Esser
- Throat – Physical Modeling Vocal Designer
- Punch – Vocal Impact Enhancer
- Mutator – Extreme Voice Designer
All in all, this is probably the most powerful vocal production suite one can get their grubby hands on in this moment.
Price and availability
Antares Auto-Tune Unlimited is available on the manufacturer’s website for a monthly subscription price of USD 25. The yearly price is USD 250, with two months thrown in for free. The whole package can be tested 14 days in advance with downloadable demo versions.
The post Auto-Tune Unlimited: Antares launches subscription model for all plug-ins appeared first on gearnews.com.