If you’ve been eyeing Ableton Live 10, now is a good time to get it! The popular DAW software is on sale until May 20, 2020. The prices have been reduced by up to 30% for all versions of Ableton Live 10, including all updates and upgrades. This means that it’s also a great opportunity to upgrade from a previous version.
Ableton Live 10 on sale
No matter if you’re going for the inexpensive Intro version or the full-blown Suite: all versions of Ableton Live 10 are on sale for about a month. With savings of up to 30%, purchasing the DAW software is easier than ever on your wallet. And if you’re still using an older version of Live, you can grab the upgrade at a reduced price. The same goes for upgrading from a slimmed-down version such as Ableton Live Lite or Intro to Suite or Standard.
The upgrade from Live Lite to Suite is especially interesting. Ableton Live Lite comes bundled with many controllers and audio interfaces, so there’s a good chance that you already have it. At 25% off the upgrade, it’s a perfect opportunity to turn that bundled software into a full Suite license.
As many of us have a lot of time on our hands right now to experiment with new software and plug-ins, this deal comes at a perfect time. If you’d like to give Live 10 a thorough test run before you buy it, you can benefit from Ableton’s extended trial period that was announced recently.
Prices and info
Ableton Live 10 is on sale at Thomann.de until May 20, 2020. The prices are as follows:
- Live 10 Intro: GBP 49 – buy now*
- Live 10 Standard: GBP 215 – buy now*
- Live 10 Suite: GBP 372 – buy now*
- Upgrade from Lite to Suite: GBP 328 – buy now*
- Upgrade from Intro to Suite: GBP 309 – buy now*
- Upgrade from Live 10 Standard to Suite: GBP 185 – buy now*
- Upgrade from Live 1-9 Standard to 10 Suite: GBP 248 – buy now*
- Upgrade from Live 7-9 Suite to 10 Suite: GBP 154 – buy now*
- Upgrade from Live Lite to Live 10 Standard: GBP 185 – buy now*
- Upgrade from Live Intro to Live 10 Standard: GBP 173 – buy now*
The post Deal: Discounts of up to 30% on Ableton Live 10, including upgrades appeared first on gearnews.com.