Karan: vocals, guitars, bass, flute, piano, lyrics, composition
Duke Meyer: vocals, guitars, bass, lyrics, composition
Sven Scholz: drums, percussion, composition
Ingo Vogelmann: production, recording, mix, mastering
All: arrangement, additional composition
Video: Diana Kennedy – Atelier d’Art Diana Kennedy
No idea if it’s the actor in him that makes this speech going so deep, but I think this is really impacting:
Bend-gate: Apple iPhone 6 Plus found bending in pants pockets. Obviously, the new iPhone 6 Plus is not a Hipster phone, not made for tight pants.
I’m sure, those are the reasons (when you ask Apple fan-boys or Apple itself), and all of this is easily avoidable:
- You’re sitting wrong.*
- You wear the wrong pants.*
- You enjoy the wrong activities.
- It’s not a bug, it’s a feature: the bent phone.
- Putting a smartphone in your pocket is irresponsible and reckless abuse.*
- It happens to all smartphone of that size and an aluminium body.*
- That’s what you get for carrying around a phone of that size. Get a purse or a murse to solve your problems.*
- It only bends when only a nominal amount of force is applied.*
*Actual real comments read on the web.
Feel free to add your reasons, explanations, excuses in the comments below.
Apple has been contacted for comment. I’m sure they’ll come up with an amazing, awesome, incredible, fantastic and ground-breaking excuse. 😀