This is what happens when you don’t listen to your paying clients: hearthis.at/vogelmann
That being said, I want to shed some light on why you fail:
- You still haven’t solved the problem of fake accounts/likes/comments and SPAM. The web is PLASTERED with “services” that sell comments and likes. Are you seriously not doing anything (effective) against this? You don’t deserve my hard earned money. Period.
- You still haven’t solved the problem of shady accounts claiming copyrights on sounds that they have no copyright for.
- You still haven’t solved the problem of migrating older pages/services into the new design. Apart from that: the new design isn’t necessarily better. Not a superb job.
- You still haven’t solved the problem of an all-over buggy website (incl. interrupted uploads etc.).
- You still haven’t solved the problem of lacking an OWN reliable desktop uploader.
I see no reason to pay a “service” that doesn’t provide the above mentioned things, anymore. Oh, and I don’t care that you have a lot more following/traffic at Soundcloud, compared to hearthis.at. That’s just a question of time, like with any other service. My main purpose is to please my fans with services that work.
In 2 weeks my Pro account is done. So am I, as a paying client. Let me know when you improved and I may re-evaluate our partnership.