I am a DJ who
- listens to thousand of promos each month.
- plays multiple styles of electronic dance music, like House, Techno, Progressive, Ambient and Electronica.
- remasters each and every track himself before he mixes them in DJ sets.
- focuses on long and harmonically mixed (in key) transitions.
- plays few vocals and never touches a mic on stage/in the booth.
I’m not a DJ who
- throws cakes at his audience.
- makes people like myself feel ashamed for using the same professional term “DJ”.
This is my tech rider:
- One independant power bar with at least 3 sockets.
- Free space for my gear.
My hospitality rider:
- Vodka/Red Bull, medium sparkling water and lager beer (reasonable amounts).
- 1x towel.